Aeropress on ice!
1. 250 ml of brewed filter coffee,
2. In a shaker, place 2 teaspoons of jam of your choice (blueberries, strawberries or cranberries...) according to your taste. (Chef's suggestion: Use Mishka brand herbal teas in jam form, they are fabulous!)
3. Add 1 1/2 oz of Coureur des bois (or other coffee liqueur)
4. 250 mL (1 cup) brewed coffee
4. Add ice
Shake it all up
4. Open a vanilla bean and slide over the rim of the glass to deposit the flavoring.
5. Place vanilla bean in glass
6. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and photo credit Aeropress on ice : Edouard Fabi